Joe was born and raised in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and takes great pride in the people and culture of Southwest Louisiana. Joe earned a bachelor’s degree from McNeese State University in 2012, and his J.D. from LSU Law in 2015. His practice is dedicated to plaintiff’s work, including motor vehicle accidents, hurricane litigation, and labor and employment litigation.
Before joining Lee Hoffoss Injury Lawyers, Joe practiced for over five years in labor and employment law; corporate law; and construction law. Joe is a co-author of the Louisiana Employment Law (Practice Series) treatise and former contributor to the Louisiana Corporations (Practice Series) treatise, two legal textbooks published by Thompson Reuters and widely used by Louisiana practitioners. Drawing on his experience as a defense lawyer, Joe is familiar with the tactics and strategies used by corporate defendants to avoid paying the little guy.
When he’s not practicing law, Joe can be found playing his guitar way too loudly; playing fetch with his dog, Jack, in the backyard; or curled up on the couch reading a novel or self-improvement book.
- LSU Law- Juris Doctor, 2015
- McNeese State University- Bachelors of Arts – History, Cum Laude
- Western District of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
- Eastern District of Louisiana
- 5th Circuit
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Employment Law Practice Series Treatise (Thompson Reuters)- Co-authored
- Louisiana Corporations Practice Series Treatise (Thompson Reuters) – Contributor