Military Appreciation Month!
Nominate a Veteran to Win a Disabled Veteran Fishing Trip Within Louisiana
For Military Appreciation Month, our law firm is partnering with Trinity Outdoor Adventures for two (2) disabled Veteran fishing trips within Louisiana.
The trip includes:
- All gear and devices needed for a safe trip
- Lunch and beverages
- Custom Lee Hoffoss Injury Lawyers RTIC ice chest
Terms & Conditions:
- Only registrations captured on this page will be accepted
- In order to be eligible to win, the Veteran will need to provide a DD214 and must have at least 50% disability
- Winners will be announced on June 7, 2021
- Winners will be responsible for transportation to the launch point for the trip.
- The trip may be within a 50-75 mile radius from Lake Charles, Coccdrie, or Venice.
- The trip must be completed by July 30, 2021
- The date for the trip will be coordinated with the winner and Trinity Outdoors.